Register to participate in our raffle to win a free Workshop or Class experience.
STEPS TO WISDOM
- Acquiring knowledge and its principles
- Stop being just a receptacle of knowledge
- Digest and assimilate
- Practice the art with respect and responsibility
- Make the vital force part of your Being
- Honor its origins and trajectory
- Be thankful to our ancestors for carrying
this knowledge forward with Love
ETIQUETTE DURING CLASS
- Practicing the six (6) branches of knowledge: generosity, ethics, patience,perseverance, concentration and wisdom.
- Enter the site with respect and without Ego
- Pride and jealousy are most challenging to recognize
- Bow when you enter or exit the learning space
- Sit on a cushion, floor, or on a chair below the instructor
- Do not lie or point your feet to the instructor
- Do not cross your arms
- Do not eat during the sessions
Be blessed in your practice of Dharma.
The integration of Evolutionary Yoga, Chi Kung and Purification:
INTEGRATIVE KUNDALINI YOGA CLASS
Empower your spinal cord for health!
Instructor with over 30 years experience
Promotes Health, Power & Joy
Start the day stretching and energizing! Come to a
joyful class that will align and build body consciousness
through breath and asana.
Traditionally, all yoga systems were considered
to be a preparation for the inner evolution and outer
transformation for which Kundalini energy, is invariably
a catalyst. In the context of life as we know it, in which
true change is very rare, Yoga works amazingly quickly.
Yoga is not about mastering difficult-looking exercises. It's very
user-friendly. Essentially, if you can breathe, you can do it!
[ For more information on Kundalini Yoga ]
Bring: Yoga Mat, blocks, sheepskin, yoga bolster,
towel, comfortable clothing and handkerchief.
INTEGRATIVE CHI KUNG CLASS
The Practice of Conscious Alignment in Motion
Optimize Life Force Quantum Vital-Energy!
Instructor with over 30 years experience
Bilingual Class: English / Spanish
Integrative Chi Kung eBook available
You will learn:
(eBook First English Edition 2012)
Integrating "Step-by-Step" the Foundation and Practical Application of Integrative Chi Kung.
- How to cultivate Chi energy to strengthen your body, mind, & spirit through proper Chi Kung breath and motion
- Pranayama, Tumo & Nine breathing method allowing you to cleanse your body with energy
- Techniques that instantly deliver Chi Energy in massive quantities for health and beauty
[ For more information on Chi Kung ]
Bring: Yoga Mat, sheepskin, comfortable clothing and handkerchief.
ADVANCED INTEGRATIVE MEDITATION CLASS,
Short meditation and even shorter,
The way of the Arhat, how to meditate in one breath!
No prior experience needed. No requirements to participate
Practical tools of Awareness, Understanding, Disassociation and Reconditioning
to achieve consciousness. Observe your thoughts and actions so that you can live
from true choice in the present moment rather than being run by past programming.
We are all capable of reaching enlightenment and becoming Bodhisattvas
Prānāyāma techniques, step by step, driving your four bodies towards evolution.
The difference between Meditation and Purification.
Evolutionary Yoga Meditation - Three Kayas
Dharmakaya (stillness), Sambhogakaya (silence) and Nirmanakaya (spaciousness)
Uncertainty (what you don’t know) x Powerlessness (what you cannot influence) = Anxiety
Wanting what you have (Gratitude) / Having what you want (pursue gratification) = Happiness
Be the architect of your own life transformation.
Disperse the obstructions generated by
ignorance, attachment and hate
- Free yourself from Karma
- Wake-up your Bodhicitta thought action,
feeling and word
- Action to change what is established
- Generosity is non-attachment
- Patience is humility
- Wisdom is seeing through appearances
- Five basic levels of Meditation:
- Confidence in the awakening of Prana and Kundalini
- External control over creative Vital Energy
- Deliberate practice of integrative consciousness Internal Control of
Vital Energy between Water and Fire
- Techniques to overcome natural inhibitions
[ For more information on Meditation ]
Please bring: Yoga mat, Meditation Bolster (Zafu), water,
comfortable clothing and handkerchief; sheepskin is nice to have.
Meditation Bolster (Zafu)
Buckwheat is considered to be firm by most people; this pillow will be filled full with buckwheat and you may unzip the case and remove some of the buckwheat to make it softer and more malleable for support.
Sachi Organics Buckwheat Cylinder Pillow
by Mike Adams
These public events/retreats/workshops are being photographed and/or videotaped/filmed by the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung or other media entities and/or news organizations.
By entering these public events/retreats/workshops, you are granting permission for your image to be used in future publications, films, and electronic media promoting the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung. In addition, you are granting permission to news organizations covering the event to use your image in news publications, electronic and broadcasting media.
All payments for our classes and workshops are final, no refunds will be granted.